Spring Cleaning Fun!  

Monday, June 1, 2009




Yes, I've been a bad girl! Old habits die hard, don't they? Almost as soon as I made the transition over here from LJ, I reverted back to it! Well, after another glitch on their side, I finally decided to shut LJ down! So there you have it, no more bouncing back and forth! As a part of my spring cleaning regime, I've cancelled LJ! So to keep in line with the spirit of spring cleaning and my re-introduction to blogspot, how about a hands-on review on...cleaning supplies! YAY!






Now don't go running for the hills just yet. This is one of my newest additions to my Going Clean Green lineup! Of all of the dish detergents I've tried to date, Earth Friendly Products Natural Spa Dish Soap has been my favorite so far. Not only is it great at cleaning up the grimy grease, but it leaves my hands nice and soft! Oh, and the lemongrass scent is a great perk! The price may be a bit daunting for some, but I will say that a little bit really does go a long way with this product. And who can put a price tag on helping to save the environment, right? Did I mention it leaves your hands super soft? :)

Earth Friendly Products Natural Spa Dish Soap

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Spring Cleaning Fun!

Post a Comment

Blog Stats

Mimi's Bucket List (c) 2008