Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer  

Sunday, November 23, 2008




Every so often I like to read something that doesn't require my "grownup" side of my brain. If you're like me and are a fan of the original V.C. Andrews books (not the ghost-writer...I'm talking Flowers in the Attic original one and only!), and you haven't read the "Twilight" series yet, get it! I have to say that way back when the second book of the series came out, it lacked a little something, but "Breaking Dawn" made up for that disappointment! There are some crazy plot twists that make it impossible to put this page-turner down!

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)-Hardcover
Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga Book 4)-Kindle Edition

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Post a Comment

Blog Stats

Mimi's Bucket List (c) 2008