Fireproof...not so hot!  

Sunday, November 23, 2008




You know how I've been waiting forever and a day for this movie to hit the theaters? I finally find a theater locally that's playing it and drag a friend of mine with me to a known "chick-flick" only to be.....SORELY disappointed! I rarely check reviews or spoilers for a movie (other than the trailer) since I don't want someone else's opinion to influence me either way, but this time I really wish I had! With its amateur actors (even Kirk Cameron seemed noobish!) and poor picture quality (I guess it could have just seemed poor because of the theater we went to), this movie in NO WAY did the book any justice! Makes me such a sad bunny!

Fireproof-Paperback
Fireproof-Kindle Edition

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Fireproof...not so hot!

Post a Comment

Blog Stats

Mimi's Bucket List (c) 2008