My new hobby!  

Sunday, November 23, 2008



Remember how much I used to love to go fishing? Well, I'm considering learning how to hunt now >.< I love being outdoors and I don't get many opportunities lately to spend time with nature, so I'm learning new ways! I tagged along a few times with some friends and cringed at the sound of the rifle or crossbow going off, even when I would be sitting at camp and hearing rather than seeing the shot. Lane doesn't think I can "kill Bambi" as he so eloquently put it, but I'm thinking of giving it a shot. I have to say that I'm honestly excited about learning how to properly shoot a rifle and a crossbow, but Lane may prove to be right when it comes down to the execution! Nevertheless, it will give me more time outdoors and that's my ultimate goal!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ My new hobby!

Post a Comment

Blog Stats

Mimi's Bucket List (c) 2008